Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Good Afternoon Girls,

It's a bit blustery today, but rather mild & nice. : ) If I had known it was to be this nice I'd have sheets & towels out on my line drying in the breeze!!! It was rainy this morning.

Jingle is outside rolling around in the yard though. He has a new toy that he's been LOVING! I thought, "Let's take advantage of this weather. Put him outside & blow some stink off 'im!" ; )

Last night's Bee was GOOD! It was NICE to see everyone & catch up a bit!!! Some BIG news items were shared...

Upcoming events in the planning are as follows: a possible Brigantine Bee Sewing Retreat sometime in February - check your calendars, please & let Marianne know if you're interested. And, a "tea" @ the Painted Tea Cup in Upper Darby on March 8th. This date needs to be decided SOON & the # of girls attending too. Reservations are to be made, as the place is already booked through Feb!? Again, let Marianne know...Jean is about to leave for a Disney Cruise vacation!!!

Jean - thanks for hosting us last evening! I love your Beach Blanket, & the baby quilt is cuddly!!! Your kitchen curtains are gorgeous! Very professional looking! I LOVE Kelly's Sherbet quilt! Kudo's kiddo!!! : )

Lor - glad your Dad is doing better. And, it's for sure, "There's NO place like HOME!"

Cath - we are ALL praying for your family. Thinking of you SO much today!!!

Peggy & Dolores - you were both missed. What's happening on your ends?

Gotta go check on Jingle!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey, girls! Mare - I'm defintely in for the tea in March! I'd also be interested in going to Brigantine in February - so far any weekend is fine. Love having Quiltmama events to look forward to. We really talked for a long time the other night - it was nice to catch up. Thanks.....have a nice day. Piece!

sewpam63 said...

Mare - count me in for both also! Thanks. Doing chores this morning so I can SEW!!! Vacuumed upstairs, cleaned the bathroom, changed our bed linens, swept the kitchen floor, did dishes, & am waiting for my 3rd load of laundry to be done so I can get it out on the line! Enjoy the sunshine.