Sunday, January 13, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

How is everyone tonight? Did you buy your bread & milk...?! "They're" calling for precipitation in some form?! LOTS of people were lined up @ Swiss Farms as I was driving home down Eagle Rd. this evening. Kind of makes me wonder just what we'd be doing in the event of a REAL crisis?!

Cathy - are you ok?! Mike called while I was in the shower this morning. He spoke with Scott, & told him you wouldn't be @ class today. I've been practically throwing up ever since. I don't want to call your house. I tried calling Mo before I had to leave for class. I got her answering machine & hung up. Now it's getting late & I don't want to call anyone...?! I am praying...

Class was alright today. We all seemed to survive. I felt as though I had a LOT of information to cover in a relatively brief amount of time. These techniques are not for a beginner. Everyone had a different sewing machine - the settings are not universal & it makes teaching more challenging! I can see why Karen teaches hand applique!!!

I am hoping the Burke family is having FUN on their Disney Cruise!!! : ) Sounds really GOOD right now!

Is anyone hosting Bee on Tuesday? Mo? Are things too up in the air?! I will be home & sewing. If you can brave the cat & dog, you are more than welcome to come here for Bee!

Piecefully Praying, Pam

3 comments:

Consuelo said...

Just keep saying your prayers for Cath and her family girlfriends.

sewpam63 said...

I did hear from Cathy last evening. There were pain management difficulties with her Dad yesterday.

Lori said...

Hi girls,
Hope everyone is doing ok. Cath we are certainly praying for you and your family during this difficult time.
About bee...if anyone is hosting, just wanted to let you know that we have a confirmation meeting so I won't be able to make it.