Saturday, January 19, 2008

Good Morning Girls,

It was good to hear from you, Cath. Thanks for blogging! ; ) Depending on the Friday Road Trip details I may be game...what time & where?!

I have been working on the baby Star quilt. I have more than half of the stars hand appliqued. Hooray! I have the fabric for the binding out & sort of ready. I pinned it incorrectly & it's been sitting in a heap. I don't actually NEED it just yet, so...sew it's on the back burner.

I made some Jingle bed pillow cases. Two with a snowflake flannel & one in green polar fleece. He's ready for Winter & St. Patty's day!

I have mending stacked up & hope to sew those items next. You know...hemming pants, hemming a t-shirt & putting elastic in the waistband of 2 pair of pants. No real fun stuff, but sewing none the less.

I am posting some pet pictures. Just so you can see how they fill their days...life is tough. ; )



Notice Jingle's snowflake pillowcase.

Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I would like to go to the Hayloft and wherever else you would like to go. Let me know.

Lori said...

I'm in for Friday!!! It doesn't matter where, I just want to get flannel for a backing. I'm good to go at 8 after I drop the kids at school.