Friday, January 18, 2008

Good Evening Ladies,

It's been a bit of a whirlwind around here much of the week. Scott's been on vacation with me & we've been DOING things & stuff!!!

Monday was Game Night & "the guys" came over to play after being on hiatus since October. It was good to SEE them! They make me smile & laugh. : D

Tuesday was Chuck the Cable Guy from ComCast. Ugh. He was here most of the day!!! Houston, we DO have hook-up! Scott is fed up with Verizon!!! I got tired of Chuck & his cable, & went shopping in the afternoon...Talbot's. Tuesday evening Marianne stopped over for Bee. Thanks for coming by, Mare!

Wednesday Scott & I went to Jennersville to the Dansko Outlet. It was AWESOME!!! On the way home we had lunch @ Butterfish in West Chester. Here's a link to their website. Butterfish It was WAY GOOD!!! We had the BEST gumbo EVER!!! And, that's something coming from a soup maker & eater! I also had a delicious & delicate cup of tea that I am still thinking about. I went to the Butterfish website to look up said tea! It was by Harney & Sons Tea. It's their Caribe blend. It was THAT good that I just now went to their website & ordered Caribe tea!!! Here's their link Harney & Sons Tea I am looking forward to making my OWN cup of Caribe tea...!!! : P

On the way home from Butterfish we stopped @ Sleepy's on West Chester Pike. Yep. We bought a new mattress. It was delivered in yesterday's snow storm! We purchased a Tempur-Pedic set. We slept on it last night. It felt good, but it's going to take a little getting used to. I'll keep you posted.

So, how 'bout Boonie Barb getting a new sewing machine?! Yeh, it was because her husband, Charlie, bought a new snow mobile, aka "sled"!

I'm going to divulge some other "secret" info next...for those who don't already know, but most do...Leigh Anne IS pregnant!!! : ) And, Cathy has a new sewing machine too!!! : ) I couldn't keep it quiet any longer!!! Leigh Anne & Cathy, feel free to "blog" about it...?! I hope you don't mind my loose tongue!

Meanwhile, this afternoon I stopped over @ the DiNardo's. I saw Kerry & Mike. Mike says Cathy likes reading the blog, so I thought I'd better get to it!!! ALL of us are continuing to think about & pray for you & yours, Cath! If there is ANYTHING you need please don't hesitate to ask. Mo, thanks for keeping us abreast of the arrangements.

Enjoy your evening. We are tucked in our studio with Jingle fast asleep yet running in his dreams. He LIKES the snow!

Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Cathy said...

You mamas are the best...ever.
I cannot begin to thank you for all of your love and support - I could not have done it without you.
Your kindness, compassion and friendship have carried me through this time and will continue to.
YES - I have a new sewing machine thanks to my wonderful husband. I got a new Bernina. It is great.
I haven't really used it - but I have plans to. I will talk to you soon. My friend had a little girl this afternoon, so my trip around the world has a new home - I'm happy about that. Her name is Cara Lynn and she was 8 lbs 9 ozs. Congrats to Leighanne and Gerry - I guess I better get busy. Take care.

Cathy said...

Anyone up for a road trip next Friday, January 25, 2008? Let me know. I can drive.