Sunday, January 6, 2008

Good Afternoon QuiltMama's,

How is everyone doing today? It's warmed up a bit, thankfully! Geez, it was COLD!!!

Here are a couple updated studio pics.


We've set-up a cutting/pressing table in the studio. I'm just trying it out for now. So far so good though. I have begun searching for a height adjustable rolling table. If anyone has suggestions or ideas of where to find one, please let me know.

I have been working on making aqua stars for the baby quilt. Here's the quilt with the aqua stars...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, girls. Sew a little bit if you get the chance!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey...the 'cutting corner' looks great. Isn't that table in Brigantine adjustable - and it's on wheels. I think Mare bought that - did she? I like the aqua stars - very pretty. Trying to blast through a flannel baby quilt by this Friday - got my machine back from Hayes yesterday - running like a champ! Looking forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday - it's a 'not miss' meeting! Take care....piece.

mari1959 said...

Hey Pam,

Looks great --- the table down the shore has wheels but, I don't think it is height adjustable. Hope to see everyone tues.