Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good Morning Girls,

Jean & Peggy we're hoping you are feeling better!

Mo - we've been thinking of you.

Lois - we missed singing to you last evening! ; )

Lori - how were the twins birthdays?

Cathy - thanks for hosting, & showing us your BEAUTIFUL second TATW quilt!!! : )

Mare - thanks for sending me links. I think one has the brown fabric!

LA - thanks for bringing my gloves! I saw Dolores petting your flannel last evening...

Dolores - it was GOOD to see you! Congrats to Joe for getting Phillies tickets, & maybe giving you a little extra sewing time! Also, congrats on your new job! Tuck away those $$$ for HOUSTON!!!

Girls, thanks for looking @ my baby Star quilt, & the Alaska quilt top. Thanks for helping me to search for fabrics, & for opinions on my PA Pickledish project!

I just read a quote from Alexandra Stoddard in a back issue of Country Living magazine. She said, "Quilts bring emotional comfort to your home, & they make you smile." I'd have to agree! How 'bout you?

Temps are to fall throughout the day & the wind is to pick up. Batten down the hatches! Make a nice cup of tea & take a few stitches. ; )

Piecefully, Pam

P.S. MARK YOU CALENDARS!!! BRIGANTINE BEE WEEKEND FEBRUARY 22, 23, & 24!!!

P.P.S. I am pretty sure I'm going over to Cloth & Bobbin on Friday evening. I MUST buy fabric for my "Fancy Pants!" Anyone want to go along?!

4 comments:

Consuelo said...

Hello Mamas...
Sorry I missed last night. We didn't get home until 6:00pm, had to quick eat, then get Bill and Chris off to a bball game. After that I sat for a minute and proceeded to forget about Bee. Court is finally done. The lawyers have to mail in closing arguments, so we probably won't get an answer until the end of February. Thanks for all of your support. You gals are the best! Mar filled me in on last night. Hopefully I'll get to see everyone next week. You all have to bring your show and tell again so I can see everything. I hear there was flannel being fondled!!!!Have a good day.

Cathy said...

Hello - Maureen we're sending good thoughts and prayers. Hope to see everyone next week I hope everyone is feeling better.

sewpam63 said...

The next two Tuesdays I will not make Bee. Instead, I will be making "Fancy Pants" @ Cloth & Bobbin. : ) So...sew, no Show 'n Tell for me! Mo - glad to hear if things are done for now. Best of luck & keep us posted! + juju is being sent your way! Piecefully, Pam

Dolores said...

Hey, Pam I wanted to let you know I put that piece of fabric in your mailbox, I hope it's enough. I was thinking of going to Cloth & Bobbin Friday night also. Hope everyone had fun at Bingo night. Mo I'm glad the trial is over. Everyone take care.