Sunday, January 27, 2008

Good Afternoon Girls,

How is your weekend going?! Doing any sewing?! If so...sew, what?!

I laundered the fabrics I brought home from our Friday Road Trip. I used one for borders on my Alaska quilt project. It looks better than I thought it would. Thanks girls for helping me to choose! : )

I have also begun "working" on my Pennsylvania Pickledish project. My first design snag is copying the arc templates. I may bring it along on Tuesday for HELP & suggestions!? I also am "on the hunt" for fabrics!!!

We were @ Target yesterday & bought some things from their "World Bazaar." I LOVE Target!!! We also bought a TALL table that is expandable for use in the studio. Scott set it up today, & I used it already for cutting & pressing. It's PERFECT! Now, it just needs casters, which I found online @ Ikea!!!

It's just about time for us to take our Sunday afternoon nap. "Talk" with you another time. Enjoy your evening & stitch a little it you can.

Piecefully, Pam

P.S. Jingle made a new friend this week. A German shepherd named Roman.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hello ladies - been working on Valentine and St. Patrick's day pillowcases. Can't wait to see your Alaska quilt Pam - the fabric is beautiful. I took my first class for my machine yesterday at Hayes. It was interesting. The second one is on Sat. - looking forward to it. Hope everyone is doing well - looking forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday - I feel like I have not been at quilting for years. Take care.

sewpam63 said...

Cath - GOOD to hear you made some pillow cases! Will you tell us more about your Machine Class on Tuesday, please?
Mare - did you bring your sewing machine down to the dining room table? How was it?!
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday for Bee!!!
Piecefully, Pam

quiltmamajb said...

I made two burp cloths over the weekend - very easy! I also ordered some fabric online from Burkholder's - they didn't charge me any shipping! It's cheaper than actually driving up there! Cath - anxious to hear about your class. Pam - hoping you bring the Alaska quilt with you....see you. Happy Monday...piece.