Thursday, February 21, 2008

*sigh*...

It looks as though Mother Nature is causing a change in plans for the weekend. I feel a bit old & un-fun. I would rather be-e safe though, & I'd feel absolutely terrible if anything happened to any one of you QuiltMama's!!! So...sew, no Brigantine Bee Weekend as of now.

I didn't get the "cancellation" emails until 15 minutes ago...I am ALL packed!!! I have projects prepped & ready. The soup is ready to travel. I have a small overnight bag stuffed! Maude is waiting @ the top of the stairs. And, I have m&m's & wine packed too!

Scott says it's alright with him, so I am offering SOUP on Saturday to the QuiltMama's...any & all! I have this BIG pot of soup & expect to be home, so if anyone (Leigh Anne!) would like, you're more than welcome to come over for some soup & a visit. Bring along sewing if you'd like & stay awhile (take your allergy medication first)! Afternoon, evening, what might work best for your schedules...?!

Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

sewpam63 said...

It's been snowing since 3 A.M. The College has called a Snow Emergency day. Be safe if you're going out, & to all those who are off now...have FUN!!! Make a snow angel, sled or make some snow balls... ; ) Piecefully, Pam

Cathy said...

Better to be save then sorry. Now you can stay home in the comfort of your home and sew. Stay safe and warm....and sew.

quiltmamajb said...

DOUBLE SIGH :( - I am so totally bummed! I'm having very unkind thoughts about Mother Nature today!! Pam - thanks for the kind offer of soup. I would love to come over but I can't tell you a time - Erin is in a basketball tournament down in Ridley - we have a game at 2:15 tomorrow and depending on if you win of lose, don't know when we play next - could be two more games - meaning it could be an entire day/evening - OY!!! I'll check in to see if others are coming and what times, etc. Thanks so much....hope everyone else is doing ok today - I made it to work no problem - once I got out of my neighboring streets it was just fine. If it ices, going home could be dicey - everyone be careful....piece.