Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hello Girls,

How is everyone doing today? We're good here @ Mt. Pleasant. : ) It has been a nice weekend!

Yesterday afternoon I finished cutting "Vibrant Diamonds" for my Beach sewing project. I LOVE the fabrics & the colors!!! By last evening I had to put it in zip-lock bags so...sew...I wouldn't start sewing it!!! It's like a "ready to sew" kit!!! I can't wait!!!

Also yesterday afternoon, I worked to figure out cutting instructions for my Pennsylvania Pickle Dish project. This afternoon I did some cutting. I still have to RE-read the directions!!!???!!!??? I hope to work on piecing this @ the Shore too.

Does anyone have exciting plans for the President's Day long weekend? Is it a long weekend for everyone? It isn't for me & I don't know about Jean either...?! Mare - how is Nicole? How was/is her birthday?! Did you make any pillow cases for her?!

Butterfish was EXCELLENT!!! last evening!!! Scott & I both agreed that we haven't eaten @ a better restaurant - EVER! The food is amazing, & their prices aren't that bad.

This afternoon I was wearing Scott's Mickey Mouse ears...in anticipation... In 3 weeks we'll we in Disney World!!! : ) It's soon time for our Sunday nap, maybe I'll have Tower of Terror Dreams, or Rockin' Roller Coaster Dreams, or maybe simply Magical Dreams...

Enjoy your evening.
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

Consuelo said...

Only 1 more night till Bee! You know things are getting desperate when you're counting down the days until a Quiltmama meeting....

quiltmamajb said...

Hey, girls! Happy Dead President's day! Who's off today? I'm working - thank you to Consuelo for watching my Kelly bear! Erin went to her first dance last night!! I haven't even had a chance to talk to her - she went home with a friend and slept over. Can't wait to hear about it. Leigh Anne - I gave her 'To Kill a Mockingbird' for Valentine's Day - we watched it yesterday afternoon - it's as awesome as I remember. You can borrow it if you like. What time is Nicole's appointment - been thinking about her all morning. Mare - hope you enjoyed her weekend home. Did you 'Cher' some fun times? Pam - less than three weeks now to Mickey - NICE!!! Cannot wait to see everyone tomorrow - expecting lots and lots of show & tell! Enjoy your day if you are off....and if you aren't - traffic is light - it's something, right? Piece...

Cathy said...

I'm with you girls. I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow evening.
Had to work today. I can't believe Erin went to her first dance. Everyone have a good night. Take care.