Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

Is this the return to Winter? It feels more seasonable! Jinlge's ears are frosty when he comes home from his walk. : )

Miraculously, our camera is working!!! We could turn it on, & upload. I even took some photos this evening! Watch the blog for some pictures. ; )

The HGTV project is underway in our neighborhood!!! It's pretty exciting & it's not even our house!!! Tami, Glen, & the boys are getting a NEW kitchen! They're famous!!! Jake may even get his dog mug on camera... I'll keep you posted.

Jean - I hope your last class went smoothly this evening. Hey, Erin's team CREAMED the other...20 points is a murder! Way to go!!! I won't be @ Bee next week, due to my Fancy Pants class. I'll post some Show 'n Tell later.

Meanwhile, here are some photos from the end of our Winter Break...the new mattress, & the new cutting/pressing table from Target!



Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Pam - thanks for sharing your photos. I love your new table.
How is everyone doing? I feel like I haven't seen anyone. Jean - congrats to SH B-ball. 20 points - way to go. What is everyone working on? I'm piecing a baby quilt (3-6-9 pattern). Did everyone see in the paper today that Ryan Kerr passed away (The pillowcase people). Hope everyone is well. Hope to see everyone soon. Have a nice weekend.

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - the photos are cool - what are you ironing? Is it the Alska quilt? Erin's team lost last night - so it's on to the next thing. The Cloth & Bobbin class went well, I think. Folks seemed pleased with their quilts - and I thought they turned out very nice! I did read about Ryan Kerr - so sad but he had such a wonderful attitude. There was a nice article about him in the paper two weeks ago or so - about hospice care for children/young adults. He was really something. Hope everyone can bring show & tell on Tuesday! Enjoy the weekend - I'm going to try to finish the second beach blanket - I used the snow/sandman novelty fabric and I think it's really funny! Mare - who are all the pillowcases for? See you soon....Pam - will you wear your 'fancy pants' the next time we meet? Hope so.....we'll miss you on Tuesday. Piece....

Lori said...

Hi girls,
Pam--your studio looks great with the new cutting table. I'm anxious to see the fancy pants!!
I also read the article that Jean was referring to. He DID have such a great attitude! I'll have to look for the article Cath was referring to.
I am still working on the LARGE tee shirt quilt. I almost have the top together. I haven't done much lately. Since superbowl Sun. we have had some illnesses. John had 101 temp with GI problems. Actually had to coach a play off game that day after being in bed all day. Stopped at the drug store on the way to the game for some immodium!! The boys won by 1 pt in OT. They were thrilled because they have not had a very good season and to win their 1st playoff game...It was exciting. They play the 2nd place team tom. It will be a tough game. I had to take Johnny to the podiatrist on Wed. where I had to leave the exam room--I was sick. John and I are fine now, but I have Ryan home with a fever today. Oh... and John was in afib for about 3 days I think. He converted this AM. I was thinking I was going to have to take him to the Dr., but fortunately he converted on his own.
Jean, I'm anxious to see the beach blanked with the sand/snowmen. I LOVE that fabric!!!
I will have to wait and see about bee next week. John is going out of town Sun-Fri. so it depends on how the kids are getting along!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend.