Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Celebration!!!

Don't forget tonight's dinner @ the Lamb Tavern! 6:45 girlie girls! : ) If I drive to someone's house can I go with you to the restaurant? Or, should we all meet somewhere & pile into the "quilting clown car...?!" I'll check back for a comment when I get up, so don't be-e surprised if you don't hear from me & I just show up @ your house.

Did anyone else receive the Hershey Quilt Odyssey class booklet? I'll make a copy & bring it along. There are some good classes listed!!! Karen is going to be teaching her latest-newest-not yet seen project!!!

See you soon! Enjoy your day.
Piecefully, Pam

P.S. this is our 499th post...?!

8 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey...I'm happy to drive. Mare, Mo - want me to pick you up on the way? Pam - you're welcome to come along too! 499 posts - amazing! Can't wait for tonight.....it was fun catching up on all the blogs and things when I got back. Had two quilt magazine sitting here too - I get so excited when they come in the mail - it's like getting presents all year round.....saw a very cool celtic hanging in Quick Quilts. Enjoy the day, ladies.....see you tonight! Piece.....

quiltmamajb said...

Forgot - did you read the latest 'My Yellow Farmhouse' blog? Absolutely hilarious - she turned 50 and her friends had a funeral luncheon for her youth....very funny! These girls are very creative....piece.

LA said...

Is it 6:45 yet?!?!?!? I can't wait til tonight! Keep the Merlot coming!!!!!!

Consuelo said...

Hi Mamas...
Since there will be 9 of us we'll definately need 2 cars. I suggest one car handle the north side and 1 handle the south. I'm including Peggy in the south. Just my two thoughts. Let me know.

mari1959 said...

HAPPY 21st NICOLE !!!! Can't wait to eat tonight. Getting to old for this fasting thing....

LA said...

I can pick up the Northern mamas -Cathy, Lori, Pam, Peggy, and Dolores. Let me know if that is NOT good, otherwise I'll be around! See you tonight! LA

LA said...

Never mind Peggy - you're in the south...I just read Mo's post...

sewpam63 said...

OK! So, LA I will wait for you to pick me up this evening...?! Perfect. I'll be-e ready! : ) See you soon! Piecefully, Pam