Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Let it snow - DOG...?!

Good White Morning Girls!

Do your kids have school today? Do you have to go to work or can you take a "snow day" too?! ; ) Make a snow angel, build a snow(wo)man, throw snowballs & what about sledding too...?!

Well, Scott & I made it into work alright. Now for the trip HOME!!! Once we get home, we have shoveling to do. Somehow snow isn't nearly as fun when you're an "adult!" : / That's NOT fair. I'm sure Jingle will liven things up though. Yesterday he was growing an icicle beard & VERY pleased with himself!!!

Mo - I do not know if I'll be @ Bee this evening. Kind of depends on our morning & what things look like when we get up this evening. Can you comment & confirm that you're still planning to host?

For those Mama's doing the Bunny Hill BOM - the next block should be posted tomorrow morning!!! I don't know about you guys, but I'm chomping @ the bit!

Any status on a Bee Beach weekend yet?

Dolores - how's the donor quilt coming? You go!!! ; )

Any other news, girls?

LA & Lois - how are your Mom's doing? I've been sending + juju! ; )

Take care, be-e warm & stay safe!
Piecefully, Pam

P.S. click on today's blog title for a giggle!

9 comments:

Consuelo said...

My kids have the day off. Looks like Matt's going to finally get some good sledding in!! I'll be here tonight if anyone wants to stop by. Enjoy your day mamas..

Consuelo said...

I forgot to add that if you girls would rather cancel tonight I can host next week instead. Just let me know.

quiltmamajb said...

You know me...I'll walk around! Let me know...piece.

Consuelo said...

I'll be here with the tea kettle on....

LA said...

Hi q'mamas, I LOVE the snow!!! Could someone help me pin the quilt for my mom tonight? I hope to stop over tonight Mo, but you never know what kinds of earth shattering things may pop up within the next 4 hours! Thanks for all of the prayers for my mom. Her surgery is scheduled for Friday. They won't know what kind of treatment will be best for her until they take it out and do tests...My sister is coming up tomorrow and will stay for the weekend...she had an ultrasound today - saw and heard the baby's heartbeat!!!! YAY! I'm going to be an AUNT! Lois - hope things are going well for your mom. I'll be thinking of you. Peggy - I'm thinking of you and your family too. Dolores - can't wait to see the quilt. Hope everyone else is doing well and staying warm! (P.S. - Only 2 months until Lancaster!! - I make the reservations for the Iron Horse...haha) Love, LA

Lori said...

Hi girls,
MO--I won't be able to come tonight, the varsity bball team won their 1st playoff game on Monday (the nerve of them) so they have a 2nd round game tonight.

Pam--I started making yo-yos for the table runner in the book you gave me. It is a good take a long project.
I am doing the Bunny Hill BOM, but don't have the 1st month done yet. Hoping to get to it this week since John left for Chicago on Sunday and won't be home until Friday night.

Hope everyone is well. I'm missing all the Qmamas and seeing what everyone is up to!!!

lois said...

Pam, I LOVE the dog video! He is so much fun! My Mom is still getting therapy for her walking and her frozen shoulder. She is better in some respects---worse in others. Thanks for your prayers. I've been doing a little sewing----it is a great stress releiver.
Don't know if I'll make it tonight or not----sort of depends on the roads.

Consuelo said...

Sewing is a stress reliever?!?!

Cathy said...

I can make it to bee tonight. LA - I can help you with your quilt. Keep safe!!