Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good Evening Girls,

How is everyone doing?!  We're ALL busy, no?!  When this ride stops don't put in another quarter, OK?!...

Work has been brutal!!!  The norovirus is EVERYWHERE!!!  I've washed my hands down to the bare bones!  The other day, I (mostly) undressed on our back stoop before entering the house - that's how BAD it is!!!  Plus, there's been the typical migraine, UTI, sore throat, "I had a fight with my room mate!," crazy thrown into the mixelplick!!!

We had a HVAC guy & contractor here this morning.  A different contractor is coming tomorrow morning.  They have been in our attic, out to the garage, in the basement & everywhere else in between!  Shelby & Jingle don't know what to think...?!

So, looks like we'll be doing Brigantine Bee Retreat planning via the web.  Does that work for you guys?  *I can be ready by 9'ish Friday morning.  *Can you tell me if we'll be-e stopping @ the Little Shop in Haddonfield en route?  *I can bring some M&M's & a bottle of wine.  *Is there a crock pot @ the Beach or should I make the oatmeal ahead of time so we can just reheat it? *Also, WaWa works for me!  Simple.  Easy.  Affordable.  What's not to like?!  ; )  *Who's going & when?!  *I'm bringing a Kaffe Fassett project that I cut & prepped nearly a year ago for a Beach weekend that didn't happen due to snow.  Plus, I am going to bring a small machine applique project.  And, a heart project inspired by Jean!  ; )

Lois - when are you heading out to Ohio?  Safe travels!!!  Take some stitching along for the trip!

Alright girls.  That does it for now!  Take care & be-e well!
Piecefully, Pam 

3 comments:

lois said...

I would really love to go the shore with you, but I can't. Lancaster show is looking better and better every day. It's been a week---that's for sure. Family tensions are running high. We are planning on going Monday to Ohio---plan to be there several days. We really could change plans, but at present that's the plan. I am thinking of taking some hand sewing ( to calm my nerves).
Pam, I would love to try your oatmeal sometime. I looked for it at Giant but didn't see it.
Well, have great fun at the beach. I'll be thinking of you and wishing I was there.

sewpam63 said...

Lois - it's called steel cut oatmeal or sometimes it's called Irish oats. It not in packets like the instant kind. Nor is it in the round Quaker Oats container. It sometimes comes in a (green & gold) tin. I think one of the 'name brands' might be McCanes, but I'm not sure about that. I buy mine by the pound @ the Head Nut.

Best of luck with your plans & your family. I certainly can empathize with you! And, some hand work to take along may be just the thing! ; )

Piecefully, Pam

quiltmamajb said...

Lois....we'll miss you at the beach. Have a safe trip. You'll feel better after you see you Mom - and comb her hair! Take care...we'll be thinking about you. I found the steel cut oats in Giant - they're in the organic aisles - first couple after the produce - with the cereal there. Can't believe it's only Wednesday. Have fun going to the shops on the way down - I told Lori if you see anything cool - call me on my cell! Pam - enjoying the new blogs - there are a lot of creative folks out there....have a good day, girls. Piece.....