Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fat Tuesday

Good Morning Mama's,

Happy Fat Tuesday! That might be PHat Tuesday for some...?! I grew up anticipating Faschnaut Day. Our faschnauts were served with powdered sugar or molasses. Geez, I haven't had a faschnaut in decades!

Dolores - it was GOOD to hear from you! If you have Disney pix from your trip will you bring them along to the Lamb Tavern? Have you gotten to sew with Gracie yet since you're home?!

Does anyone know if Lois left for Ohio? Were they driving? I hope she took some hand stitching along with her!

Mare - enjoy this last few days of 49! ; )

Mo - I didn't email you, but I'm thinking you already know I'll be-e @ the Lamb Tavern tomorrow evening. Nine of us, right? I'm ordering a steak...!!! ; ) How's your kitchen coming along?

LA - it was good to hear from you too! : ) How's your Mom doing? What's the news with Sean? How's that Kevin baby? And the girls, Gerry & YOU?!

Alright ladies, time for me to fly! Take care & don't get blown away in a gust of wind!
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: