Friday, February 20, 2009

FRIDAY - Beach Bound!!!

Good Friday Morning Girls,

I can not begin to tell you just HOW glad I am that it's (finally!) Friday! Hip, hip HoOrAy!!! : )

Jean - be-e safe coming down the shore! We'll be-e anxious to see you when you get there.

Lois - we'll miss you. Sending + juju & prayers!

Peggy - are you coming down the shore? I hope you can take a break! ; )

Dolores - are you back yet? How was your trip?! Give us a call down the shore, girl friend!!! P.S. did you get the Hancock's sales flyer in your email?!...jelly rolls, charm packs, layer cakes need I say more...

LA - when are you coming down?! This morning?! Are you bringing Kevin?!?!?! : ) Hey, how's your Mom been doing?

Mare, Mo, Cath & Lor - I think I'll be-e seeing you guys soon!

Mare - DON'T forget your foot pedal!!! Not your cords, knee lifter, sewing machine or projects either!!! DOUBLE check!!!

Here's a new book that a little birdy told me about... Check it out. It may be good for a beginner or young person!

Take care, keep warm & looking forward to spending time with you soon!
Piecefully, Pam

P.S. I made oatmeal overnight. It will have to be reheated for breakfast @ the Beach. : D

No comments: