Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hiya Girls,

I'm looking forward to Bee tomorrow evening.  : )  Thanks for offering to host, Lori.  I can hardly wait to see ALL the show 'n tell...!?

Mare - did you pick up your sewing machine today?  Did you & Joe have dinner out?  Where...the Wind Mill then over to the winery..?!  ; )  What fabrics did you get on Saturday?  The bundle of red/black/white sounds great!  Did you get the fabric Mo NEEDED?!

Lor - I use Elmer's school glue to hold my applique shapes in place.  I use either the glue stick or the actual liquid glue that I heat set with an iron.  The table runner sounds cute. Doesn't Kim Diehl have the nicest designs & patterns?  I love her fabric choices too!

Jean - how are your flamingos?!

I finished sewing the borders to the Donor Quilt.  Technically, we could possibly pin baste it tomorrow evening if any of us were so inclined or motivated to do so...

I finished my Schnibble.  It's kinda cute.  It gave me something to do with charm packs!

Until tomorrow evening.  Enjoy this break in the weather.  Take a couple stitches!
Piecefully, Pam 

5 comments:

mari1959 said...

Yes--I have my machine..and we went to dinner at Union Barrel Works-it is a new Brew/Pub about 1 1/2 old. Food was great and the beer was also very good. It is about 10 minutes from Hinkletown.

quiltmamajb said...

Hey, girls....can't wait for tonight. There's so much show & tell - boy, we're an active group. Pam - can't wait to see the donor quilt. Mare - way to go - got your machine fixed and found a new place for us to eat - awesome! Dolores...the countdown is on....do you need suntan lotion? This day is gonna drag! Pam - did I see a new blog link last night - I looked at it briefly - it looks great....can't wait to read it today. Thanks.....have a lovely day, ladies. Piece....

sewpam63 said...

You did, Jean! I added early yesterday morning. It's a blog I visit from time to time & I thought I'd add it to our list. It's a little funky...

We have 2 contractors coming this morning. Wish us luck!

And, I've had a night filled with barf... : / Thankfully, NOT mine!
C'mon 0800!!!

quiltmamajb said...

Forgot to mention.....we can't baste the donor quilt - I need to change one of the names......thanks. Piece...

sewpam63 said...

We could...just leave that corner "loose."