Sunday, February 15, 2009

Good Afternoon Girls,

I don't know about you, but I felt like I had a WHOLE lot of days rolled into seven last week.  I am hopeful that this week won't FEEL so jam packed.

Let's start with talking about this week...is there Bee?  Where?  When?  Who can come? Next, how 'bout Brigantine...who's going?  When?  What sewing projects are you going to bring? What shops are we going to & when?  What meals do we need to pack or plan for - do you want me to make my steel cut oatmeal recipe since there won't be any breakfast pizza what with Joe Byrnes in Florida...?!

Meanwhile, how do you think Dolores is adjusting to her mouse ears...?!  ; )  I think Valentine's Day in Disney could be especially magical...  Has anyone heard from her...?! And, is Jean sitting on the Beach?!  Did she get to the quilt shop she googled? Will she be @ the Beach 2 weekends in a row...?! Is that allowed?!  ; )

And, speaking of the Beach...we're there once again.  My "assignment" this week is to write down where I want to be in 10 years.  I've NEVER done this kind of thing for REAL!?  So, Scott & I are revisiting the topic of having a quilt shop @ the Beach...omg!

Enjoy today's SUNshine!!!  If you have a 3 day weekend - enjoy your X-tra day & make the most out of it!!!  : )  Take a few quiet stitches...
Piecefully, Pam

P.S.  Marianne - how is your sewing machine?!
 

7 comments:

mari1959 said...

I know where I want to be ---but that doesn't mean that where Joe wants me to bee...Have to work on him.. anyway, I was hoping maybe we could hit a couple quilt shops on our way to Brig...going over the Comm Barry Bridge there are about 3 shops down Swedesboro, Mullica Hill to Milville then, we can hit OC if anyone wishes. To start it is 30 mins from home to shop. Not sure what time to leave--shop doesn't open till 10..Maybe by 9 ish if that works for Pam..can't wait....Mare

quiltmamajb said...

Hello, girls.....how's it going? Everyone have a nice weekend? Pam - love the red boots - very cool(or hot)! We had a very nice time in VA - I did not get to the quilt shop but we did walk along the promenade and I watched the sunrise on Sunday morning. Glad to be back - can't wait to check out the new blog links. Funny you should bring up the '10 years from now topic'.....the big 50 has got me thinking about the journey from 40 to here - and wondering where it's going to lead...interesting question. So jealous of Dolores down in FLA....just to be somewhere that warm would be awesome. Hope everyone is healthy....Lois, how is your Mom? Consuelo - how is the manse? Looking forward to this weekend - I can't host or come to bee this week - we have something every single night and Burkie has a meeting on Wednesday night. Kelly is going to test for her yellow belt on Friday night at 7:30 - I feel like I should be here - it's her first one - so I'll head down after that, ok? I'm just going to sew - not going over to OC. I have lots of projects and not a lot of time. Have to cut six fleece blankets tonight for Erin's service project tomorrow night....OY! It was nice to see somewhere else but it's good to be home! Enjoy your evening....piece.

Cathy said...

Good evening girls. I cannot host or come to bee this week either...something every night.
Please let me know what you want me to bring down the shore. Jean - your trip sounds very relaxing...I'm sure Dolores is relaxing too!! Hope all is well.

Consuelo said...

With the mansion under construction I don't believe Consuelo will be able to cook this weekend Mamas. Take out ok?

quiltmamajb said...

Consuelo...Wawa has everything.....not to worry! Pam - the oatmeal sounds good if you have time. I can bring some fine munchables - sweet and salty. Very busy at work so far today - haven't been able to peruse the new links - very disappointed about that - have to correct that situation this afternoon. LA - what's the latest with your Mom? It looks beautiful out there today - but, it's freezing....bundle up! Piece.....

Consuelo said...

I just have to say how excited I am about my house. My new sliding glass door is in and I love it. Can't wait for all the Mamas to see everything!

Lori said...

Mo,
Glad to hear things are progressing and you are happy with it!!!

About the weekend. Still trying to iron out the schedules. It looks like I may go down Friday and come home Sat. evening. There's a 7PM bball dinner I will probably come back for. Cath-this may work for you!!
I was at Calico n Cotton last weekend and was less than impressed. They had their Christmas fabric 50% off. As you go into the store it's on the little shelf unit on the right. I didn't see any cute kits around. I did pick up my very 1st jelly roll of Christmas fabric (50% off) and 2 coordinating fabrics. That was it.
Dinner on the stove--gotta run!