Monday, February 9, 2009

Good Evening Girls,

You guys make me smile...& laugh!  : )  Thanks for that!  I have to say I like the "S trifecta" of Sisters, Suds & Seams.

So glad to hear that you peeps have been out & about enjoying the good weather!  Nice.  The road trips sounded excellent!  Thanks for sharing.  ; )

Mare - can I tell you how much better I feel knowing you got your machine to Hinkletown!!! What's the scoop?  Did you pick it up today?  Is it fixed?  Have you sewed with it yet?  What was the problem?!  How did Nicole's interview go?  Did you get to a quilt shop too?  How 'bout a winery...?!

Thanks for liking my 2nd Bunny Hill block, girls.  I'm like all twinkle toed peeing myself waiting & then making the blocks.  It's a bit cRaZy...  I deleted my blocks by accident on Flick'r. Then, I re-posted them.  I'm a little daft learning new technology, but I'm trying.

So, are we having Bee this week?  Wednesday?  @ Lori's?  It sounds like there's show 'n tell?!
Let me know...
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

mari1959 said...

Pam- didn't get machine yet. Going tomorrow nite. Got home late from Baltimore. Went to sleep when I got in till 8pm. Interview went well. I did do some site-seeing--I went to the Basilica and Cathedral of Mary Our Queen--these old church's just amaze me. The stain glass is just BEAUTIFUL!! I even made it to a Quilt Show--called Bear Paw's I wish I found it earlier. Could have spent many more hours there. There showroom was just great. I picked up a pack of fat quarters from Hoffman--with red, gray and black I just love. Will bring Wed. to see what you all think about it for Joanna & Bill's quilt.

Lori said...

Hi girls--

Wed. bee is at my house. Hope to see everyone here with lots of show and tell.

Enjoy the warmer weather!

Lori said...

Pam--
I'm working on a table runner that I have to appique yoyo's on. Do you use temporary glue for your applique or just pin?
Thanks!