Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Good Morning Girls,

What is with all this WIND?!?!?! When we awaken each afternoon, Scott & I look outside to see if there are striped witch legs sticking out from under our house!!! March is definitely a LION this year!!! I can't remember such sustained wind...

Hey, have you gotten a Sauder's sales flyer?! And, what about Burkholder's sale & coupon?! Should I bring these with me to Bee this evening or do you guys already have them too?

I am thinking about the upcoming Lancaster Quilt Show!!! : ) Is anyone else getting excited?!?!?! I started making a list of things to buy, look for & check out @ the Show!!! Have you? What's on your lists?! Does anyone have favorite vendor's?

I also have made a Trip Around the World baby quilt on my EQ software. This means that I am actually thinking about teaching the class...I am considering sending a card to Bea & Nancy with basic class info to see if they are truly interested in me teaching @ the Shop. Nail biter!!! We'll see what happens...?!

I have also been doing some hand quilting. I still have MANY squares to quilt, but I really do LOVE my Square in a Square quilt. : ) Those batiks & marbled fabrics are sew lovely!!!

Jean - I am anxious to see your projects!!! I HOPE I can find my way to the Upland address tonight...?! I'll call if I get lost...

This is seriously BAD HAIR weather!!! So, stick on a hat & be warm!!! ; ) See you tonight.
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am so proud of you. Pam - I know you can teach that class and I know you'll do a great job. Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. Stay out of the cold.