Wednesday, February 28, 2007

a few other things...

I forgot the Jingle poop bags! Errr. I need them, am appreciative of them, but can not seem to remember to bring them home with me. Sorry. Please, hang on to them Cath, if you don't mind, & feel free to add to them! Can you guys help me to remember to pick them up as I'm leaving, please? Apparently, I am feeble minded...!

Also, thanks for asking about "our studio," & not conveying, "You guys sure are crazy!" thoughts. The studio is good. I had a mild meltdown on Monday evening, but I think I'm over it now. It's going to take time to get things in place, decide what's needed, etc. Meanwhile, I feel a bit like a sewing gypsy. It's not what I've grown accustomed to & I sort of miss my space.

Enjoy your day! The temps are to be warmer. I hear more song birds when out walking Jingle & it's beginning to feel just a little bit like Spring. : ) Hooray!!!
Piece, Pam

No comments: