Saturday, February 3, 2007

Good Evening Ladies,

I've listed some new links, but am having a little technical difficulty on this end. I can't tell if it's related to our internet server, the blog site or our computer. Can someone please let me know if the new links work for them...?! Thanks.

Meanwhile, I'll keep things short, just 'cause of the technical issues...I've heard from Mare. It seems as though Peggy is interested in going to Patch of Country tomorrow too. So far, I think it's just me, Mare & Peggy, & we're leaving around 10:15'ish. I've not heard anything from Jean, which is kind of unusual...?! Jean, if you're interested just give a holler! I hope things are okay on your end...

Also, I finished fmq my Trip project!!! : ) Next, I have to trim the edges & then sew on the binding!!! HOORAY!

Piece, Pam

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey.....sorry - a lot going on this weekend. I saw Mare last night - I can't make the trip - Have a basketball game at 9:30 or so - and another one later - not sure on the time. Have fun - Mare said she would give me a cell shout and let me know how you're doing. Have fun - hope there are lots of bargains. I can host this Tuesday...please bring show & tell!!! Stay warm......

quiltmamajb said...

Hey....the links aren't working for me.....can't wait to see the Trip quilt! Congrats......what did you guys buy?

Cathy said...

Pam - thanks for the information and the invite. Too much going on today. I hope you had fun, let us know how it was. Can't wait to see your quilt. Cathy