Monday, October 15, 2007

Good Evening Girls,

Let's clarify. Jean nor Cathy can host Bee tomorrow. Sew, I offered! All are welcome! : ) Just remember the cat & dog - take your allergy medicine or bring your inhaler. I'm on Fall Break & otherwise, "off duty" for any medical needs... ; )

Jean - it would be great if you stopped here tomorrow evening! : ) I'll have the quilts in a pillowcase & all ready to go! I hope... I still have a label & a sleeve to do.

I laundered the Pleasant Plates quilt today & had it out in the yard to dry flat. It smells funny...I think it's from the wool batt. It washed without any problems. Whew! It's a BIG quilt!!!

Lor - I am pretty sure you will be able to find everything on your list @ the Hayloft! And then some...!!!

Time for bed! Sweet dreams, girls. : ) Have a FAB tomorrow!
Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

Consuelo said...

Hey girls, I'll drive tomorrow. What time does everyone want to leave?

Lori said...

I'm good to go after 8am. Consuelo said she could start picking up about 8:15. Who's in?? Let us know so Consuelo doesn't miss your stop!! Can't wait.
See some of you tom. Everyone else have a great day.

Cathy said...

Maureen - I can drive over to your house or whatever - let me know. Thanks. I can be ready any time.
Have a good night.

Consuelo said...

Looks like Pam, Lori, Cathy and myself are definates for tomorrow. Mar will let me know if she's coming in the morning. I'll drop Matt off at school around 8:00am, make a pit stop at Wawa, then start my rounds. Expect the bus to arrive sometime between 8:15 and 8:45. See ya then.

Consuelo said...

I forgot to mention that if anyone wants coffee or something else from Wawa, send me your order.