Friday, October 12, 2007

Good Morning Girls!

Count down time...

ONE week until the Undercover Quilter's Simply Sensational Quilt Show!!!

THREE weeks until our Brigantine Beach Bee Retreat!!! ; )

Ask me HOW glad I am it's THIS Friday & NOT last Friday...?! I wouldn't want to have to repeat H E double hockey sticks again - EVER!!!

Jean - thanks for your kind thoughts & + juju! Two down & one to go. I truly did appreciate having Cathy in the class. It was comforting to me.

I didn't really "feel" like I was teaching this class. It was more like seeing where everyone was & helping them along. Cathy "got it" & is motoring!!! Her colors are FAB!!! So/sew far, everyone is sewing & making forward progress. That's nice. And, I was SO glad to see that everyone came back! ; )

Meanwhile, I am stitching binding when I get the chance. I'm just finished my third side & ready to start my fourth & final side of binding - hooray! Then, I just need to tack the sleeve & do a label. It's going to need to be laundered too. Let's hope for good weather so I can hang it out on the line.

Jean nor Cath can host Bee on Tuesday. I begin Fall Break this morning, & we'll be home. If anyone wants to come by for Bee here, you're more than welcome. Mo - that means YOU, since you've NOT seen our "studio!"

What about Wednesday...?! Who is going? Who is driving? What time are we leaving? Are we eating @ the Wind Mill, stopping @ the winery, or going to the Thrift Shop?

Enjoy your day, the weather is to improve! TFIF!!! : ) I hope you get a little time to stitch over the weekend!
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

Johanna said...

Sometimes teaching is guiding everyone according to their own speed or place. It's hard to feel that you are moving forward when there are different levels of experience and preparedness. You ARE doing a great job!

quiltmamajb said...

Johanna - thanks for writing this - we always tell Pam how talented she is but she brushes it aside. We've all learned so much from her. I'm glad it's working out so well - I've talked to a number of folks who've been over to the shop and like it as much as we do. Congrats - and keep up the good work! Everyone have a lovely weekend. Piece...

Lori said...

Hi girls--
Just wanted to let you know that I saw Cathy last night and Mike's surgery went well. He was home resting on the sofa watching TV.(Of course Cath was not resting, she was on her way to her parents to help get her Dad to bed.) She is soooooo... looking forward to Wednesday!!! Do we have a game plan. I am good to go at 8am.
How about everyone else? I heard Maureen is looking forward to the trip also!!
Have a good weekend.