Saturday, October 13, 2007

Howdy Girls!

It's a bit chilly. Is everyone tucked in under a quilt & keeping cozy?! Let's hope so...sew...!!! ; )

I am looking forward to the Hayloft trip on Wednesday. Lor - will this be your first trip to the Hayloft?! Get ready...it's BIG & they have LOADS of excellent fabric! According to their website, they will be having a sale on flannel, polar fleece & Minkee. Shhh, don't tell Dolores... ; ) I'm not working this week & can be ready whenever.

I finished whip stitching the Pleasant Plates binding today!!! Hooray! I finished on the car trip to my Mom's. I have more than 1/2 the hanging sleeve tacked down too. Now for the label & laundering. Looks like there's light @ the end of the tunnel. Thanks all for "listening," supporting & encouraging me along with this project. I started it 2 1/2 years ago. I feel pretty satisfied that I stuck with a project of this size. You can just imagine how glad I'll be when it's DONE!!!

Cath - how is Mike? Do you guys need anything? How's your Dad doing? Did you get to SEW today?! How is that TATW project?!?!?!

Johanna - thanks for visiting, reading & posting here! It's nice having you stop by. ; )

Mo & LA - did you arrange blue squares on Friday?!

Enjoy Fall & stitch when you have a moment! We have a jack-o-lantern glowing on our front porch! : ) Anyone else?!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats - I'm glad your finished your binging. You deserve alot of credit - 2 1/2 years. WHOA. Mike is doing just fine and my Dad is doing well also. Thanks for asking. I did alot of sewing yesterday - Mike was just sleeping and laying around - sew my TTAW project is moving along - I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait til Wed. Everyone have a nice Sunday - the weather is great. Enjoy

Cathy said...

I think I meant to say binding - not binging. Unless you want to bing. (whatever that is). Dolores - how is that machine - I thought I saw smoke coming out of your kitchen windows - but I wasn't sure. Enjoy.