Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Good Morning Q'Mama's!

Sorry to have missed Bee last evening. Jean - thanks for blogging & keeping us up to date!

Did Dolores get her fabric cut? I know. Those 3/8" measurements are tough. See, that's one of the reasons why I hesitate when it comes to sewing triangles! Dolores, you do know this means we'll be sewing triangles @ the Mystery Quilt weekend, right?!

Count me in for the Lancaster '08 Show weekend, Jean!!! I'll check with Boonie Barb...or maybe she can blog & let us know if she'll join us too!?

The HTFL Library Book Sale is over! Hooray!!! We made $6,200! Not bad, huh?!

I have finished writing the directions for my TATW class. I think I RE-wrote them elevendeseven times, @ least!!! I have class mock-ups & samples prepped & ready too. I appreciate ALL the support from the 'Mama's!!! : )

My Pleasant Plates are coming along. I think I have 27 more rows to quilt. I've been tucking in thread tails or sewing whenever I get the chance!

Hey, you guys are picking me up around 2PM on Friday, is that right? I'll be-e ready. I have to pack tonight, 'cause I won't be home tomorrow! Looking forward to a FUN weekend!

Hope everyone is well & stitching when they can eek out a few moments!
Piecefully, Pam

P.S. We are doing a little Hallowe'en decorating. It's FUN & looks festive! ; )

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi girls--
Pam--good luck in your class. It looks like John is traveling for 2 of the classes, so I wasn't able to sign up. I'm sure you'll do GREAT!!
Jean-count me in for Lancaster also.
Hope everyone is having a good week. Cheer on those Phillies I think they need the support!!

mari1959 said...

HEY PAM,

GOOD LUCK !!!!CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT IT TOMORROW...