Friday, October 26, 2007

Good Friday Morning Girls!

TGIF!!! If it's FRIDAY, it's time for our countdown!!!

TWO weeks until Brigantine!!! : ) Some QM's are going to the Shore on Thurday, no? Some on Friday? And, yet another on Saturday? Is that right? Can we discuss the who, when, where & what's? Has it already been decided who is to bring what...?! Can someone tell me what I am to bring, please?! Also, what projects are you girls taking along to sew?!?!?! Are we going to Calico 'n Cotton, & Ike's on Saturday? Will Ike's still be open...?!

Cath - were you @ the ENT - for you or Mike?! Was it for your ear?! Is it better?! Did you get my email about thread? Sorry, I didn't get your email 'til I was @ work. You can feel free to call me in the evening, any time after 6 PM is good.

Mare - are you in Vegas yet?! If you hit it BIG, you can buy any car YOU want...!!! GO, girl! : )

Jean - got ALL your pillow cases done? Whew! You are SEW nice. ; )

We have set in motion the Houston '08 plans, ladies. You may hear us chattering about it as we go along. Lots to consider along the way! : ) FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

I have been experiencing an interesting phase of my quilt evolution. First, I taught a class @ Cloth & Bobbin. It was GOOD. I wasn't expecting such an opportunity, & was glad to give it a whirl. Next, I had someone earnestly approach me @ the Guild Show about my Pleasant Plates quilt. They wanted to know if I'd make a baby quilt. Wow. I was surprised & flattered, but I said, "No." I referred them to Jean. And, then I cried. Silly. I know! I want to evolve as a quilter, but I have no plan or agenda for where I'm headed. I don't know that I need to have a map. It's been an exciting journey sew far! I feel SEW blessed to be a part of the Quilt Mama's, to have each of you in my life, & to sew regularly is WAY more than I ever dreamed of. So, where might this road lead? I just don't know, but I am glad I'm in such good company along this life's path.

Enjoy your weekend. Sew when you get a spare moment...!

Hey, Jean intimated there is no Bee next week. Is it because of Halloween? Or, is there some kind of school/catholic gig? I'll be sewing & anyone is welcome to stop by Mt. Pleasant!

Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

Cathy said...

TGIF. Mike and I both were at the ENT.I'm fine now. I woke up (I didn't really wake up, I never went to bed) Wed with a swollen face. I'm on prednisone and 2 antibiotics. Starting to feel better. Thanks. I don't know what I'm bringing to the shore either.
Whatever - I'll bring. Thanks for answering my e-mail. I forgot to tell you I had the same thread in the bobbin. Pam you are a great quilt teacher - let it go where it leads you. You are a leader...go for it. Gotta go my Mom just called. Everyone have a great weekend.