Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Glorious Saturday!!!

Hiya Girls,

Wasn't today ABSOLUTELY beautiful?!?!?! Yep, GLORIOUS even. ; ) Open windows, wash blowing on the line, sitting in the sunshine ~ welcome Spring!!!

I thought about Harry Kalas today. Did anyone go?

Has anyone seen or heard about the "virtual quilt festival" that's currently underway? Check out Amy over @ Park City Girl blog!

Momma Barb called today, from Chicago! She & Karen are @ the Chicago Quilt Festival. Here, take a virtual peek...?!

Scott & I are making progress!!! ALL of the wardrobes are together. The interiors have been outfitted with the fittings we chose. Clothes are being hung, folded & tucked inside. It's AWESOME. : ) And, we no longer are nomads in our own home!

Jingle got shampooed in his puppy pool this afternoon. He is shiny & smells good! Scott brushed Jingle's teeth too...using peanut butter flavored dog tooth paste. : P

I hope you are enjoying your amazing weekend too! Take a couple stitches & read a quilting magazine on your porch!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hello, girls! Happy Sunday! Yesterday was just beautiful. I got outside and weeded and cleaned out the flower bed out front. Not one of my favorite things to do - no offense to the gardners in the group. I stopped and watched the tribute to Harry Kalas - it was just tremendous - such class and warmth - and thanks to LA for calling after it was over. I needed to talk to someone about it - I was still blowwing my nose! Got a little sewing done last night - we have a jam-packed day today - lots of activities. My boss doesn't read this blog so I can confess that I spent most of Friday afternoon (between phone calls, etc.) looking through the virtual quilt show - it is tremendous - very inspirational! I think I got through 80 or so....I'm hoping Monday is a slow day!!! We're headed down to the Organ Donor Dash this morning and going to the track meet from there. Hope the weather holds up through today. Take care ladies......can't wait for Saturday. Piece...

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - thanks for the peek at Chicago's show. I recognized a few quilts from Houston. And - I'm totally addicted to the online quilt show. I've looked through over a hundred so far - it's amazing how many blogs are out there. I find myself getting caught up in their posts, reading other stuff. It can eat up your day! Hope you're all having a nice week. Dolores - how was Washington? Mo - great job as usual at the track meet - sorry I was late. We did the Donor Walk. Tomorrow is Peggy's birthday - a shoutout to you, Peggy! Have a wonderful day. Up near 70 again today - yahoo! Finished up the bar mitzvah quilt last night! Just the prayer shawl left...there is a light and it's not a train! Take it easy, girls....see you Saturday. Piece...