Sunday, April 5, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggity jig...?! ; )

Dear Quilt Mama's,

I have been So...SEW thinking about you guys!!! If my ass wasn't dragging (dragon...) last night when we finally sat down, I would have called you, but our track phone with ALL your cell phone numbers was outside, in the car... Yeh, I couldn't make it THAT far!!!

Tell me?!?!?! How was the Quilt Show?! What did you see that you liked? What rocked? What didn't? What did you buy?! How was the Iron Horse Inn?! LA - did you have the steak with gorgonzola...?! Any Bunny Tales...tails...?! Was there sewing?! Who sewed what?! Hurry up?!?!?! I wanna know too?! ; ) Lois - did George survive? Did YOU?! ; )

Well, I hope everyone is home safe & sound. And, that each of you had a marvelous time!!! I can hardly wait for the next Bee!!! Speaking of which, when is it?! And, where?

Take care. Enjoy the sunshine!
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Forgot - Lois bought a plant stand!

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - you were missed!!! We had a great time - a lot of sewing got done! It was amazing.....some highlights - an emergency fabric run to Omar's by Hannah - yesterday afternoon and she came home, put those borders on and layered that quilt! LA had smoke coming out of her machine - she was cranking stuff out. The birth of Mexinnites. Lori bought a table runner pattern yesterday at the show, picked up a charm pack on the way home and had the top completed after dinner! Dinner was a trip! LA did get her steak - after some prodding from her 7 'Lancaster Mothers'! The house was awesome - Hannah loved the pinning room - we're going to try to get it next year. We walked two blocks to the Old Country Store on Friday evening - so cool. Lots of show & tell, lots of laughs, a delicious dinner, good pizza on Friday night - along with some local color - it was just a blast - thanks, ladies. Pam - never saw this post till after I got back - so we didn't get the ruler. We looked all over for the deelybob thing - no dice. A Sue Nickels quilt won first place for workmanship - it was unbelievable. Your bedroom pictures are neat - the colors look really nice -you're moving along. Not sure about bee this week - had track all afternoon(fabulous job, Consuelo - back from vacay), quick dinner and trip to Giant - just catching up - have to check the schedule of events for this week.....it's a short one for most of us, thank goodness - sorry, Dolores! Hope the beginning of the week isn't too painful! Piece....

Dolores said...

Pam you were very missed, I had a wonderful time. Bought Flannel and a sweet treat kit. we laughed, we drank and I passed out. All in all a productive weekend. Dinner was delicious as usual. Oh and I got carded which is always fun. Jean almost got me kicked out of the show (she is a very bad influence on me)I don't care what Burkie says she is pee your pants funny. Can't wait to see everyone take care.