Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good Evening Mama's!

I took some photos of our new bedroom closets this morning. The first picture is where our old closet was. That space is now filled with floor to ceiling wardrobes that appear to be built in. The insides of each wardrobe can be customized - drawers, shelves, boxes, wire baskets, rods, etc... The next pictures are 2 shorter wardrobes on the opposite side of the room. I took pictures of the inside of mine & the inside of Scott's so you can see how we selected our own individual components & interior fittings. Take a look...




Each of the shorter wardrobes has 1 brown/black panel door & one mirrored door. Clearly their doors are different than the "wall of wardrobes." The woods & the panel effect match though & it's really nice to have a mirror to use!

These units are from Ikea. They are PAX units. Ikea offers downloadable software to plan your closets - components, interior fittings, etc. This is what we used to help plan our closet renovation. Check it out. It's affordable & doable. : )

This evening I was working on my snowman! He's FuN & cUtE!!! ; ) I got a bendable bright light from the Easter Bunny. All I can say is WOW (NO, NOT Sham-wow!!!). Santa brought one of these lights to Momma Barb & to Cathy for Christmas. I've been hearing good things about them. Finally, I got brave enough to fasten it to my sewing machine. It makes a BIG difference!!!

Hope you've done some stitching today too! Have a good tomorrow & just think, TGIF!!! ; )
Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

Consuelo said...

Hmmmm...I wonder who's closet has all the red stuff in it?

Dolores said...

Pam very cool! Sorry I missed Wednesday night it sounded like fun. Have a great weekend.

Lori said...

Mo--my thoughts EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

sewpam63 said...

Am I so predictable? So transparent? So r-e-d?! : )