Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's rainy...

Hello Girls,

I am SEW looking forward to Bee tomorrow evening (I'll keep my cold germs to myself!)!!! I can hardly wait to see the *new* Casa de Henderson!!! : ) Who will be-e there? If you were @ Lancaster...please, bring your Show 'n Tell (if you didn't already)!?

Lor - I have been meaning to ask...How's John been feeling?

Cath - how's Tim doing?

I've made a few changes to the blog. Check them out & let me know if you have any additions/subtractions...?!

Keep dry. Take a few stitches when you get the chance!
Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - it looks great - looking forward to checking out the magazine sites - thanks! I can't wait for tonight - hope it's a nicer day today. See y'all later on.....piece.

sewpam63 said...

Check out the Quilt Study link under "Learning." It's in Nebraska & it is SERIOUSLY awesome!!! LOTS of AMAZING things available online!!! ; )

quiltmamajb said...

Has anyone else watched the Susan Boyle Youtube video? I've watched it twice now and bawled both times - just amazing. See you later on...piece

LA said...

Jean - I forgot to tell you...I watched the YouTube of Susan Boyle...AWESOME! Thanks!