Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm b-a-c-k...

Houston...we have connectivity!!! It's a beautiful thing. : ) Bill, the ComCast guy was here this morning. He replaced our modem. And, we have internet service once again - ahhh! It's like magic!!!

My seasonal allergies & sniffles have bloomed into a lovely cold. Grrr! Soup for Easter...anyone, anyone..?!

To improve my mood & spirit, I have been working a bit here & there on the newest Bunny Hill block. Just this afternoon I completed it! Are you working on yours?

Enjoy your Easter weekend, girls! Stitch if you get a minute! ; )
Piecefully, Pam

8 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - welcome back to cyberspace! Sorry to hear about the cold - the allergies are bad enough. How's the bedroom coming? The block is just beautiful! I've printed it out - that's all so far. I have a couple of deadline things that I must complete first....but I'm thinking about colors....got my APQ magazine today and there's a very nice article on Anne from Bunny Hill - her studio is just lovely! I'm headed up to machine quilt the top I layered last night. Hope you're feeling better, Pam - everyone have a nice Easter weekend - may the bunny bring lots of soothing chocolate. Piece...

quiltmamajb said...

Did you fussy-cut that bow from fabric? It's awesome!!!!! Nice job!

quiltmamajb said...

Have the egg wars commenced?

sewpam63 said...

I was afraid someone might ask...alas, they have not. We haven't painted any eggs. : / Who's to say we won't paint eggs next week though & hold our renown "Egg Fights" then...?!

The closet alcove flooring & moulding were placed & puttied this evening. Tomorrow I will paint said moulding while Scott assembles the first of 3 wardrobes to be fit into the alcove. Forward progress...

Yes, the bow was fussy cut.

sewpam63 said...

The peep has a bit of stuffing in him too! ; )

Cathy said...

Pam - your block is adorable!! Hope you feel better. Happy painting and Happy Easter everyone.

Consuelo said...

Happy Easter Mamas...

LA said...

Happy Easter...I just made a Bunny Hop...deliciously dangerous! oops...I forgot the peep...
Pam that BUNNY block you did is so cute! Jean - congrats on the article...how did your flower delivery go? We only had one refusal...I love old people!

HAPPY EASTER to all! See you next week.