Thursday, April 9, 2009

Morning Mama's!

Thanks for Bee last evening! I appreciated your sharing of the Lancaster FUN with me. : ) AND, I LOVED holding, bouncing, River Dancing that sweet Kevin kid!!! ; )

Our home internet service is down. Comcast is coming out on Friday morning...probably to replace our modem. So, I will be "quiet" for a bit. Using the work computer for anything lengthy isn't really an option currently. So, enjoy the peace...piece.

And, meanwhile, without going into any details, can I ask you Mama's to keep me & Scott in your thoughts & prayers. Some pretty BIG decisions are on our horizon. Thanks...for everything, girls!

Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Cathy and Lor - we missed you. Lor - there was some discussion about you 'diming out' half the crew! Cathy - such good news about Tim!! There is no one more deserving.....a lot of laughs were had to say the least. Saw lots of show & tell, saw the ominous warning to Dolores from the Peep Nation and Lois reported that George stripped the wallpaper from the bedroom walls while she was gone. She's wondering when the next trip is - so he can do another project! He just wants to know why we tried to break her arm! Mare had a fun day with Joanna & Bill at the reception place. And there is an upcoming cake testing!! There should be more cake testings in life - not limited to folks getting married - just my opinion. Kevin was indeed Riverdancing on the kitchen table. Next week's bee will be on Wednesday at the newly remodeled Henderson manse. How exciting!!!! I hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend. Pam - you and Scott will certainly be in my prayers - you will reach the right decisions - I have no doubt. Piece...

LA said...

Here is the infamous Bunny Hop Drink...
fill a tall glass with ice
1 1/2 shot vodka
1/2 shot Malibu Pineapple Rum
1/2 shot Peach Schnapps
1 shot of orange juice
1 shot of pineapple juice
1 shot of cranberry juice (I filled the glass to the top with cranberry juice instead!)
Stir and Enjoy!!!

Happy Easter everyone! Glad to hear about Tim, Cathy! Dolores - remember they ARE watching! Lois - I'll bring the toys next week to Maureen's. Eggs-tra special thoughts to Pam and Scott...good luck...it seems things work out for the best of reasons in the end! See you next week. Love, LA

Consuelo said...

Sending major mojo to Mt. Pleasant...

Cathy said...

Pam and Scott - in our thoughts and prayers. I hope everyone has a great Easter. Sorry I missed last evening - can't wait for bee next week