Friday, April 24, 2009

Good FRIDAY Morning!!!

It's a B-I-G TGIF kind of weekend, no?! Between this gorgeous weather & a Bee Sew-In it doesn't get much better! ; )

We are currently losing the second story door & getting a window. It's a bit noisy & Shelby is out of sorts. But, it's that forward progress thing that feels good!

Once this window project is completed Scott & I will finish up our bedroom renovation (almost!). We have some touch up painting & trim to paint yet, but we're waiting so we don't have to have a re-do. I haven't decided about curtains or an area rug just yet either & those choices will wait until we get the Mermaid from Bonnie.

So, while I'm up this morning I've been working on what you see below...



Looking forward to seeing you Mama's tomorrow! ; ) Enjoy today!!!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Dolores said...

I'm going to be late tommorrow. I have a Dr Appt at 9:45. I'll stop by after.

mari1959 said...

Have cake testing in the morning will be by after and I'll bring fabric.