Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Memorial Weekend Girls,

WOW Lois!!! That is SOME news!?!?!? Congratulations!!! Hip, HiP, HoOrAy!!! : ) ENJOY!!! Oooh, now you'll be able to devote more time to Grandmothering!!! ; )

Good to hear from you other QM's!

Lori - how is the T-shirt quilt coming along? How's John's elbow? Did you get any of the Jennifer Chiaverini books? I do have Quilter's Legacy that I can loan...

Jean - thanks for volunteering to host on Tuesday! How many days do you have left?! What was the outcome of the Undercover Quilter's Guild election...?! And, I have a co-worker who has an interest in having a wall hanging made - just the TOP. I told her I would talk with you. How is the "Uncle" project coming along?

Peggy - have you caught up & got your breath yet? How was the softball season? What projects will you be sewing?! How is your needle punch doing?!

Cath - best wishes for your Dad. What have you been working on?

Mare, Mo, Leigh Anne, & Dolores - what have you guys been up to?!

Scott & I got caught @ the Giant tonight during the storm. ALL the lights went out & there was no power...! Scott said, "This isn't such a bad place to be trapped...?!" He's always thinking! ; ) We left home with our windows OPEN!!! Yeh, we just got the last bedroom curtain out of the dryer...

Enjoy your Holiday weekend!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Consuelo said...

Belated congrats Lois!

quiltmamajb said...

Lori - I do have the first book - I'll give it to you tomorrow night. Leigh Anne is bringing Daniel's quilt finished tomorrow night - I'll get chances from his Mom when I drop it off. Mare - did you get those curtains done? Peggy - I returned your call on Thursday but didn't hear back from you. Pam - I'd be happy to talk to your co-worker. No one has sent me the official election results for the guild but I have a feeling that the Axis of Evil triumphed. The uncle project is stalled but I'm headed up now to try to get inspired. Saw Dolores on Saturday - there is a new QM's hand signal - which can be used to indicate trouble or just 'Get me away from this boring windbag'. The weekend storms were something weren't they? Enjoy these last few hours...piece.