Thursday, May 24, 2007

HI PAM,
THANK-YOU AND THE BEE GIRLS. I FOUND THE LIL DUCK PANEL ON LINE. I GOT 2 OF THEM... TELL THEM THAT I APPRECIATE IT.

This is an email excerpt from Boonie Barb/Barb Buffington! ; )

Hmmm, Jean sorry about the glitch. I don't know what it means & will have to check into it.

I forwarded an email flyer from Hancock's of Paducah to each of you. If you read to the last section, they are having a Memorial Day Sale. Click on the link & it will take you right there! I did some damage! Enjoy!!! Lori - there's a number of batik's for $5! : )

Tomorrow is IT!!! Hooray!!! Wahoo!!!

Have a nice night & a SUPER tomorrow!!! Time for some zzzzz's for me.
Piece, Pam

4 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam...thanks for the link. I'll peruse at work tomorrow. Peggy - congrats on finishing/surviving softball. You'll be cranking out stuff now! And the really big news:
Lois has resigned/retired from Villanova! Yeaaaaaa! Congratulations Lois - here's to a wonderful summer of gardening, sewing, napping and not moving books! You deserve this time.....enjoy every moment. Pam, may your last day fly by....girls - enjoy the weekend! Leigh Anne - remember the sun block and the mosquito repellant! I can host next Tuesday. Piece....

lois said...

Thanks Jean. I really am going to miss the staff there. However, I'm really going to enjoy having the time to do things I've been wanting to get done. Just 2 weeks left. I forgot to give you money for the Danial quilt raffle. I'll try to remember it on Tues.
Have a nice relaxing weekend girls.

Lori said...

Lois-Congratulations!!! You must be really excited. I always find this time of year bittersweet. I can't believe the school year is almost over and the kids are another year older...changes...I don't handle them very well...principals and teachers moving on...Anyway...looking forward to a beautiful weekend.
Pam...the hour countdown is on...exciting...Thanks for hancock heads up..anxious to see your purchases.
Jean...thanks for looking for the Jennifer C. book for me. Looking forward to bee next week. Thanks for hosting. John SHOULD be in town so I should make it. I'm anxious to see what I've been missing and to see the Daniel quilt which I would like to take chances on. I'll give you the money on Tues.
Everyone else have a really great weekend and I hope to see you all on Tues.

Cathy said...

Lois - congrats. I am very happy for you. Pam - Happy Summer. Jean - How much longer for you?
I hope everyone has a great weekend.