Monday, May 28, 2007

Hiya Girls,

I am looking forward to Bee tomorrow evening!!! I miss you guys!!! I am ANXIOUS to see the completed Daniel quilt!!! : ) Hurry up!

I may have the 2nd baby TATW top pieced by tomorrow's Bee. I'm gonna try. I have to wait for thread & batting to be delivered from Hancock's though.

I also have some home dec sewing to do... We were @ Ikea today. I bought clearance room slip covers in a black & ivory stripe, & an ivory & black toile. I went back for love seat slip covers in both prints. Yeah, we don't have a love seat. I want to use those fabrics to make a valance for the living room (maybe accent pillows & a throw too). And then I can actually HEM the sheers!!! We're getting there. I had to wait until I found something that worked & that we both liked! The "new" look is awesome!!! I have some questions about using 2 fabrics to make a valance. Does anyone have experience or tips...?!

Jean - how is the Uncle project coming? Did inspiration hit?! I hope sew!!! ; )

Hey, weren't the weekend storms wicked?! Did anyone loose power, phone, internet, etc? We got a boat load of rain!!! Our rain reservoir is BuLgInG!!!

Enjoy the last of the holiday weekend & we'll see each other tomorrow...?! : )
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi girls,
Looking forward to bee tonight. Hope everyone has alot of show-n-tell.
The storms--we were driving home from Ephrata on Sunday night when we drove thru the MOTHER of all storms. It was hailing marble size stones. You could not see because the rain and hail was coming down in sheets. John was worried because the treads on the van tires are lousy. We need new tires!! As we were driving down the turnpike you could just see bolt after bolt of lighting coming straight down. It was crazy. Ryan was crying and didn't have big brother with him. John didn't want to pull over because (he told me later) he was afraid-maybe a tornado coming or something. We finally got out of it around K of P and by the time we got on the blue route we were driving into round 2. I have to say round 2 was not nearly as bad as what we had just driven thru. Glad to be home!
Hope to see everyone tonight.