Monday, May 7, 2007

Howdy Girls,

So...sew, it looks like no Bee this week. Everyone is busy with something! Maybe we can meet next week...

I got my Hancock's of Paducah catalog in today's mail. It's awesome & inspiring!!! I've only looked through it just once so far, but will be pouring through it MANY more times, to be sure! ; )

Mama Barb's was GOOD! We ate TOO much! Scott got her hooked up to DSL & she's even wireless!!! Now she's REALLY zooming around!!! I got to work on the baby binding, & talk sewing with Barb. I always enjoy that most especially!!! : ) She is working on a neat homespun & minkie quilt for a friends upcoming 60th birthday. She has a completed project out for long arm quilting, & she's doing a Kim Diehl project too - a hand applique Coxcomb bed size quilt. Plus, she's been working on making blocks from our most recent machine applique Karen class too. She IS amazing & inspiring too!!! : )

I was out in the yard a bit today. I had wash out on the line. And, I picked a bunch of lilacs. I added a few tulips & some Bleeding Heart sprays to make 2 arrangements for our home. They are lovely & smell so good! : ) I hope you are enjoy Spring too. There was a GORGEOUS sunset this evening!!!

Piecefully, Pam

No comments: