Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ladies,

To borrow a phrase from Calvin & Hobbes, "The days are just PACKED!!!" My a** is dragging! Jingle is on the floor snoring & I could just about join him! ; )

By the time Scott got home from work this morning, I had made 3 dog bed pillow cases, swept the patio & part of the driveway, set out a pitcher of sun tea to brew, prepped a load of laundry, did dishes, had a cup of coffee, brushed & catnipped Shelby, watered indoor & outdoor plants...etc...!!!

I have to tell you about a fabulous thrift shop purchase I made today. I got a brand new, never been worn, never been hemmed pair of black, leather Kenneth Cole pants. They are gorgeous! Oh my!

Okay, I gotta go! Enjoy your tomorrow!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Consuelo said...

Leather pants....hmmmmm....better have your "GET BACK" stare ready girlfriend!

quiltmamajb said...

What thrift shop was that? Love the Calvin and Hobbes reference...