Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Good Evening Girls,

How is everyone doing? Staying cool?! It was a bit hot & sticky walking Jingle this evening. He was not his cool weather frisky self...not a bad thing, mind you. ; )

Jean, Mare, Peggy & Dolores - how was class?! I think the project Jean chose is SEW happy & fun!!! : )

This evening I have been working on my own class stuff...supplies, mock-ups, & directions. Geez, it is NOT easy to write directions!!!

Last night after Bee I came home & machine quilted 7 more rows on my Pleasant Plates quilt. I think I counted 67 more to go. I didn't count how many I've actually stitched already?!

Tomorrow evening I must go into the Library to prep for our Book Sale. It's this weekend if anyone is interested in shopping. I also have to bake for our Bake Sale too. There don't seem to be enough hours in the day.

Enjoy your evening & let's hope for cooler temperatures soon!
Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Good morning...hope it cools off today! Bee sounds like it was fun. When's the upcoming trip to the
Hayloft - and when can Leigh Anne get the Windmill chicken sandwich?? Class went well last night - I think....Pam - the directions are the hardest part - it's remembering to add the simple things and tips. I'd be happy to share some of my stuff with you - are you around this weekend? Dolores reports that Veronica is doing well - very good news. Peggy was her usual, shy self in class - here's hoping she comes out of her shell soon! For the mystery weekend - the opening wine & cheese fat quarter swap starts at about 5:00 pm. on Friday. I'll mapquest the B&B and try to get an approximate travel time. Last time, we were there through lunch on Sunday and I think I got home around 3 or 4 - but it really can be whatever time you like. We'll have lots of time to shop on Saturday afternoon. Who was planning on driving? I cannot take the van because we have volleyball on Sunday and truthfully, the girls don't fit in the truck with him anymore. If we're short on space, I can drive myself in the truck and someone can follow me - or I can follow. Let me know your thoughts. Hope everyone has a nice, cooler day! Piece....

quiltmamajb said...

A thought.....I like this wine & cheese fat quarter swap idea - maybe we could make that a quiltmama tradition a couple of times a year? What do y'all think?

Dolores said...

Hey, class was great last night, the teacher is a little bossy but she's OK. There is this really annoying person in the class who won't stop talking, I'm not going to name any names, but Peg should really control herself. I can't wait to start cutting my fabric. I'm getting really excited for the Mystery weekend, I ordered some Moda Shangri-La fabric. Cathy I do have a check for you I just keep forgetting to bring it down. Veronica is recovering, she is camped out in my living room. Hope everyone is well. See you soon

mari1959 said...

Hey Ladies,

I can drive to the quilt weekend. Wine and cheese sounds great to me.
This weekend I'm going to try to cut my fabric for BOTH classes.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Lori said...

Hi girls...The wine and cheese fat quarter swap sounds like a great idea!! Glad to hear class went well and that Veronica is recuperating.
Dolores--I was thinking of ordering some of that fabric. I have some charm squares of that line. I wanted to get some for a border or something. I saw it on 1 of the websites. Where did you order it from?
Hope everyone is doing well.
Have a great weekend. Will probably see some of you at red and white day.