Friday, September 21, 2007

Good Morning Girls,

HAPPY FRIDAY, & TGIF!!! : ) It means
we're how many weeks out from our Brigantine Bee weekend now?! Is it
SEVEN?!? Another week closer!!! Are you starting to plan projects,
gifts & sewing you want to get done?! Like what?

Jean - I forgot to mention you are nearing completion of your Irish Cottage blocks!!! HOORAY!!! You've had quite a commitment to this project! I know how special it is. Just imagine how much it will mean to your friend. : ) Keep us posted, please.

Mare - look @ you digging Hinkletown?!
See, I told you!!! How long was your class? What did you learn? Where
was the class held? What upcoming class in October are you interested
in? Aren't they something -knowledgeable , kind, helpful!!! I'm glad
you had a good experience. It was a beautiful day!!! Did you stop @ any
Country stands along the way? What did you get @ The Hayloft? And, what
FAB finds did you get @ the Thrift Shop?! What's next on your sewing
agenda? Did everyone receive the pillow cases you mailed out? Did they
like them?!

Consuelo - how are you doing, girlfriend?! Have you been able to enjoy the nice weather? I'm sending you HUGS & + juju!!! Will you be @ our next Bee?!

Cathy - enjoy the Geneses concert! Where is it? Rock on!!! ; )

Lori
- Barb sent me ladder information for you. I got it in yesterday's
mail. Can I wait & bring it to our next Bee? What's going on in
your sewing room?! Are you keeping everyone in your family well &
healthy?!

Peggy - c'mon you blogger! What's going on in your sewing studio? Got any Wawa coffee?! What are you working on?

Dolores
- did your Hancock's package arrive yet? I ALWAYS LOVE when a box from
them is on our door stoop!!! How is that Jojo doing? What about Rocky?

Lois
- you've been quiet. How are things on your end? Are you & George
vacationing yet?! Where are you going?! Can you take along a sewing
machine...?! ; )

Leigh Anne - I hope you got your blog fix. I don't want to contribute to any bad habits... We'll be away this weekend. Sorry!

I haven't machine quilted my Pleasant Plates quilt since Monday evening. Ergh!!!
Not enough hours in the day!!! We are quickly approaching the Annual
Library Book Sale & time has been dedicated to that. Next week too.
It's for a good cause! I have gotten my fabrics cut for the Mystery
Quilt weekend. I am feeling good about that! I need to make hanging
sleeves & labels for quilts I'd like to put in our Guild Show,
& I must write directions for theTATW class for Cloth & Bobbin - working on it!!! We are looking forward to a bit of sun & fun this weekend @ OCMD. It's their annual SunFest & KiteFest. I LOVE the Beach @ this time of year!!!

Have a nice day. Enjoy this absolutely glorious weather! And, have a wonderful weekend!
Piecefully, Pam

P.S. Jean - I just peeked @ the www.thousandofbolts.com link that Lori had sent to you. Looks good! Has anyone purchased from there before? How is their service?

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Ladies,
I was going thru withdrawal also!!
I'm glad that you found some time to blog Pam!!
John was out of town this week so I couldn't make bee.
Mare what class are you thinking about taking in Oct. in Hinkletown? I was just thinking about them. Pam didn't you say if you make arrangements, they will do a maintainance on your machine in a day?? I think my machine is about do. Mare I'm going to surprise you one day and say,"Guess what, I drove MYSELF to the Hayloft!!" What did you get??
I finished my pumpkin wall hanging. I just need to sew the sleeve down and block it. I hope blocking it works because right now it doesn't look like it will hag very flat which has me really bummed. I figured Halloween comes before Christmas. I am planning on machine quilting the Sant next, but have been procrastinating because I'm afraid I am going to ruin it with my machine quilting. I feel like my machine quilting is what is making my quilts look waffley and not lay flat. Any suggestions ladies.
Pam, I am checking the dates for your TATW quilt. Is that for the smaller size?? I would LOVE to take it.
Hope everyone else is well. Have a great weekend.

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - have a fantastic time at the beach! I'm very envious! Mare - did you go to the Goodwill place by the Windmill? Pam's Dresden plate quilting looks great!!! It's such a pretty quilt. Lori - are you using invisible thread to quilt? Two weeks from today is the mystery weekend - can't wait! Everyone have a lovely weekend....see you soon. Piece....