Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hi There Girls,

Hasn't this been an absolutely BEAUTIFUL weekend?!?!?! : ) This morning I picked some sunflowers & zinnias. They look just like Summer sitting on our coffee table! Enjoy this lovely Labor Day weekend!

Friday, Saturday & today I've been working on a Mama Barb project. I can't say what, as she's been known to read this blog. But, I can say that things have gone well, & I am pleased. ; )

I have been in dialog with the owner of the newly opened Cloth & Bobbin shop in Narberth. This afternoon I took over some of my pieces for her (Johanna) to hang/display in her shop. If she gets enough interest, I will teach my Trip Around the World project. I feel nervous, but excited too! The shop is CUTE! Who is going to the Grand Opening next week? I am!!! Check out the link to Cloth & Bobbin on the blog.

Jean - I have been forgetting to mention your Daisy class project! It is SEW cheerful & bright! : ) It makes you have to smile just looking @ it! Way to GO!!! Are you ready to quilt it? What will you use for the binding? And, I REALLY like your The Witch Is In wall hanging!!! What's next?!

Cathy - you're quilting the Autism quilt? How is it going? What color thread are you using? Are you working on any other sewing projects? Sorry you can't do the Mystery Quilt gig. : /

Peggy - what is your next project? You're OUT of your slump!!! How 'bout a coffee...?!

Lois - you can sew whenever YOU want!!! Is THAT a wonderful feeling?! Sounds like you've been enjoying your garden & backyard too! Do you have a "Honey Do" list ready for George...?! Where will you go on vacation? And, for how long...since time doesn't matter any more!!! CONGRATS!!! : )

Lori - whats been going on with your Civil War project or your Santa Claus wall hanging? Are you going to be ready to put them in the Guild Show in October?! What about your Pumpkins?

LA - what blue blocks did you lay out? It's a quilt for your Mom? You're SEW nice.

Dolores - how's that flannel? Still putting away pin money to save up for a new machine?! That's exciting!!!

Mare - when is your sewing machine class? Take notes, & share with me please? Mine didn't come with a class 'cause it wasn't "new."

Mo - how's that stash? Hey, if you forgot about the shrimp in your crisper...here's a reminder. And, if this is the first time you've thought about them, THROW THEM AWAY!!!

I'm glad if the Bee trip to the Hayloft was a success! Will we see purchases during an upcoming show & tell? Is there a Bee this week?

Well, I am going to tuck in for a nap before work. Scott & I had a picnic this afternoon - burgers on the grill! Mmmm, good!!!

Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Cathy said...

The autism quilt is going very well. I used varigated yellow thread. Can't wait for everyone to see it. That sounds so exciting about your class. Good luck. Johanna is going to love your work. Hope everyone has a great holiday.

mari1959 said...

Cathy,
the quilt looks great !!!