Monday, September 10, 2007

Good Evening Ladies,

I didn't go to our Guild meeting. Shame on me! It's TOO hot, & there's NO air conditioning there! I just couldn't do it.

Instead, I've been tidying up paperwork, & working with EQ5 in hopes of attaching a file for Johannah with a Trip Around the World pattern included. Next, I have to actually WRITE directions...

Also, I will try to add a link here for Alaska photos. This is SEW technical! We got a link to Alaska Cruise pictures from the Quilting @ Sea people today, & they're not bad. ; ) Here goes..."If you’d like to see photos from our Alaska cruise adventure, check our website, Alaska Pics. Scroll to the “Past Cruises – Photo Galleries” at the bottom of the home page and click into Alaska 2007."

Regarding Bee on Thursday...I have to go get my photo license that evening & I am to sort books @ the Dungeon too. We'll see if I can maybe just stop in for a bit.

Enjoy your evening. I hope everyone is keeping cool. Do a little stitching if you can!
Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

I'll check out the pictures today...hope everyone can come on Thursday (heard from LA)...where are we with the Autism quilt? We need a good picture of it finished for the Quiltmama Chronicles. Have to get back to sewing tonight - I'm having withdrawal. I think all the books are finally covered - so right after Back-to-School night - straight to the room. Boy, was it this hot during the summer? I can't stand it. Where's fall already? Have a nice day....the cooler weather is coming (that's what they say!) Piece....

Lori said...

Jean,
I have the autism quilt. It did make the trip to the cheese country with me. The binding is finished and LA gave me the label at pickup today. I will sew it on after Back to school night tonight.
The game was a BLAST. The people out there are very nice. Lambeau Field Stadium is incredible. We went there Sa. night to meet up with John's boss for a drink, then we stayed for dinner. Apparently it is open year round for the restaurant and the 2 story pro shop in which you can buy anything imaginable with the Packers logo on it. I would go again in a heart beat.
Jean--should be able to be there Thurs. Looking forward to it.

lois said...

Pam,
Loved the cruise pictures. Especially the last two and with your winning block.

sewpam63 said...

Thanks Lois! The funny thing is, I/we had NO idea any pictures were being taken. They are truly candid shots. : )