Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Good Morning Girls,

Get ready for a steamy September day. Leaves
are falling from the trees & acorns are on the ground too, but it's
gonna be a h-o-t one today. Sip some iced tea & be-e cool.

First, thanks for blogging Dolores! We've all been wondering about the Byrnes
family & Veronica. We're certainly glad to hear she's recovering, @
home, & the family is well! Scary, huh?! She may need aquilt to comfort her... ; )

We missed those who couldn't make it to Bee last evening @ Cathy's.

Jean - are you ready for class?
Peggy - are you ready for Jean's class? Mare thought you were maybe out buying fabric for it last evening...?!
Dolores - are you ready for Jean's class? Flannel anyone? Maybe not today... Were you out with Peggy last evening?!
Leigh Anne - we missed you! How's Santa Shop coming along?
Lois - are you & George on vacation yet...?!

Mare - shared Hinkletown
insights & seams pretty excited about her new sewing machine!!!
She's getting fabrics ready for the Mystery Quilt weekend! Still making
pillow cases too!

Mo - it was REALLY good to see you!!! Thanks
for coming. : ) And, we are planning a trip to the Hayloft, Mo may be
our driver. Stay tuned!!! By the way Mo, you have a standing invite to
our home & studio ANY time!!!

Cathy - bought BRIGHTS & FUN fabrics for the TATW class @ Cloth & Bobbin!!! I LOVE them!!! They are FUN & cheery!!! Best of luck with your terminally ill co-worker, Cath. I'm glad if she can talk sewing...& sex with you!!! ; )

Lori - the Hallowe'en jack-o-lantern wall hanging is almost finished!!! She was stitching on the hanging sleeve! Way to SEW Lor!!!
And, just in time for Fall. Now, get busy with that St. Nick, would
ya...?! ; ) Ho, Ho, Ho! Your fabrics were FUN too, & I liked your
patterns!!! Let me know about the skirt if you make it, okay?Lor, the baby TATW project size is 56 x 59", but it could easily be made bigger or smaller if you'd like.

Me
- I had quilt ladder info for Lori from Mama Barb. I brought the
fabrics I'm going to use for the Mystery Quilt project. And, I made the
girls look @ my Pleasant Plate project too. It's getting there... I
won't be @ Bee next week. I have to see a man about a mouse... Will
someone catch me up on plans for the Mystery Quilt weekend, please?
Mare & I were asking about what time we're to arrive @ the B &
B on Friday, what time will we leave on Sunday & just when will we
have enough time to sew & shop...?!

I think that does it for now! Chime in with anything I've missed or any new news!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

Lori said...

Pam,
You are such a great blogger. I was THERE last night and I'm still anxious to log on to see what you have blogged!!! Thank you and Mama Barb for the info on the quilt ladders. I want to order a white or antique white quilt rack for Lindsay's room so she can hang some of the wall hangings she's made. I also want to order the ladder, but I will probably wait for the quilt show to see the whites in person and I'm not sure what size ladder yet.
Dolores--glad to hear things are going well. Hope Veronica is feeling better.
Jean,good luck in your class this week. I'm sure your students will LOVE your sample!!!
Maureen--glad you joined us this week!! I'm looking forward to our road trip and the fact that you will be joining us!!! Can anyone say sew machine for Christmas!!! I feel it!! Your getting closer and closer and...
Everyone have a great week.