Sunday, September 23, 2007

Good morning, ladies! Happy Sunday...looks like a beautiful day. Good luck to everyone who has sporting events today.....Wanted to let you know I'm unable to host this week - volleyball, class starts and both girls are having a birthday. Lots going on....Lois - thanks for the email. Can't wait to see your wallhanging. Mare and Peggy - see you on Wednesday. I sent in all the money for the mystery weekend - so we're all set! Everyone else....have a wonderful week...hope to hear from everyone on the blog.....keep in touch. Piece....

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Ladies - I will be home on Tuesday evening - feel free to stop by.
Happy Birthday to Erin and Kelly.
I hope you guys have a great time on the Mystery weekend - I hope I can go next year. Get well wishes to Veronica Byrnes who had her appendix out. Dolores - hang in there. Have a great day.