Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hi Girls,

How was yesterday's Autism Walk?! The weather was iffy in the morning, but it turned out to be a lovely day, no?! I was thinking of you guys!

Today we did HOMEwork! Scott has been diligently working on the windows. He is doing a SUPER job!!! There is one window left to do!!! He has to paint 3, including the one that has to be re-glazed. That's 17 windows, ladies!!! Meanwhile, I was a garden demon today! I cut back, tore out, trimmed/pruned the front & side beds of the house. I have our backyard yet to do though. Scott inserviced me on the use of the electric trimmer. Jingle has a whole new respect for me...! ; )

I was @ Cloth & Bobbin yesterday afternoon. : ) I bought the remaining bolt of Amy Butler's Nigella fabric! Sweet!!! New Studio curtains will be in the works...eventually. Some living room throw pillows too. Cloth & Bobbin will be closed this coming Saturday for Holiday. I told Johanna that Peggy & Marianne were disappointed the Shop wasn't opened when they stopped in on Thursday. Phyllis & Stacy made an appearance this week though!

I did some machine quilting on the Dresden Plate project yesterday. I think I am more than half way there...?! Hooray!!!

What stuff is everyone else working on? How are things going?

Take care & enjoy this AWESOME weather!!!
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: