Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hi Girls,

How is everyone doing? Ready for some cooler temps...uh, YEH!!! It was more pleasant walking the dog this evening. With the exception of tumbling over a curb & skinning up my knee & ankle - ouch!

I have scaled back my original & evidently too complex teaching model for the TATW project. I need to make mock-ups of my process using just a few colors/strips/rows so I can effectively teach/explain my process. One never likes to hear, "No one will be able to understand this, I can't." Coming from Scott it's less tough though. I'm working on it. Teaching & writing understandable directions is hard work!!!

Johannah (of Cloth & Bobbin fame), & the Canadian gals from the Alaska Cruise have asked for our blog link. So...sew I have shared it with them. Beware...! ; ) And, WELCOME!!! We're glad to have you!

Hey, the Autism quilt is coming right along, by the sounds of it! You girls rock! Way to SEW! Yes, definitely a picture for the Quilt Mama chronicles!

I saw a mouse @ work this morning. EEK!!! I am NOT good with bugs OR mice! HELP!!! There are in-patients currently too, so I can NOT scream!!!

Alright, enjoy the FALL weather! Have a nice evening. Stitch when you get the chance.
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - nice Alaska pix! How's the knee and ankle? Jingle probably doesn't have a scratch, right? What's a mouse doing in the medical center? I am not good with little creatures either - I remember refusing to go into my Grandmother's house as a kid because she had seen a mouse. I remember sitting on her front steps and going no further - and I wonder where my kids' stubborness comes from!? So glad it has cooled down - the sweating was just getting out of hand. Hope everyone has a nice day - looking forward to seeing the Autism quilt.....piece.