Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hello Girls,

Isn't this a BEAUTIFUL day?!?!?! I am LOVING it!!! : ) I hung 2 loads of wash out on the line & they dried quicker than I expected. They smell SO good!!! What is that?! And, how does that happen?!

We are home from the Beach! We had a marvelous time! : ) The weather really couldn't have been any nicer. We went to the Kite Loft, The Pelican Loft, the SunFest & Waterman's! Saturday we took some time & drove through Lewes. Lewes was nice & we think we're maybe going to try & rent a Beach house there next year. Lewes may be the kind of Beach town we'd eventually like to live in... Who knows?! It never hurts to look, or to be prepared, right?

I did a little machine quilting this afternoon. It was a bit of a fight, so I stopped for now. I'm going to go pick flowers. : )

Lois - sorry to hear of another relative that died. But, I am glad to hear that your wall hanging is coming along SEW well! : ) That's exciting!!!

Cath - how was the concert? Thanks for volunteering to host on Tuesday! I think I'll try & come.

Dolores - was it an emergency...appendicitis?! How is Veronica? More importantly, how are YOU & Joe?! Let's hope she has a speedy recovery!!! ; )

Jean - how are those Irish Cottages?! Are you ready for class to start on Wednesday?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THOSE BURKIE GIRLS!!! : )

Lori - the class dates have been decided...Thursday October 4, 11, 18 from 7 - 9 PM. I am teaching the baby quilt. However, once you learn/understand the process, you can make any size quilt you'd like!!! Neat-o!!!

Okay, I think that does it for now. Enjoy the afternoon! Are the Eagles playing?
Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

Cathy said...

The concert was totally awesome!!
Mike actually got to go again Thursday. Looking forward to seeing whoever can come Tuesday.
Take care.

quiltmamajb said...

Hey - sorry to hear about Veronica....how is she feeling? Will she miss a lot of school? Is the bird being nice to her??? Pam - glad you had fun a the beach...the weather was nice. I was in Lewes once and liked it - good choice. Hope everyone else had a super weekend - we had 12 volleyball games and won 11 of them! Yahoo! Sorry to miss Tuesday but I look forward to reading about it on the blog. Piece...

Cathy said...

Jean - congrats on 11 wins. Sounds like you guys are having alot of fun. Hope Veronica is feeling better.

Dolores said...

Hey,

Veronica is home and doing well. We had to take her over to Bryn Mawr Saturday around 2:00 am, they took her appendix around 3:15 pm on Saturday and she came home before lunch time on Sunday. So it was quite the weekend. I have to say I was very calm. We've never been through any thing like this before, so I didn't know how I would react, but everything was good. She went to school today, but will stay home tomorrow.

quiltmamajb said...

Dolores - thanks for the update - so glad she's feeling better!