Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hello, Quiltmamas! How was your Saturday - a beautiful day, wasn't it? Pam - how was the exhibit? And how is Mama Barb? Mare, Cathy and I left bright and early - got to the Hayloft at 8:58 - and we were back home by 11:10 - such efficient shoppers we are! Mare got a beautiful selection of fabrics for the mystery quilt - and Cathy got some really nice buys - I'm sure Mike was proud! I got some neat things too - a success all the way around. Hope you all get to sew sometime during the weekend. Piece....

1 comment:

sewpam63 said...

Hi there Mama's! Sorry I've been so/sew quiet lately. Jean, thanks for writing! ; )

I did add a link to Cloth & Bobbin from the blog - check it out. I plan on going next week, anyone else?

Winterthur was great today! Mama Barb couldn't go, but I still went. I did an additional "house tour" of quilts for $5, & THAT was VERY worth it!

Enjoy your holiday weekend, ladies! Lois & George - CONGRATS!!!

Piecefully, Pam