Monday, September 17, 2007

Morning 'Mama's!

How was your weekend? Relaxing, I hope...?! I am digging the Autumnal weather. It's hard to imagine that last Monday it was 90 degrees, & too HOT to go to the Guild Meeting!!! Mother Nature is fickle?!

I am continuing to work on machine quilting the Dresden Plate quilt & tuck in tail ends. It's coming along. It feels good to SEE progress! I will do the dance of joy when it's DONE! : )

Did anyone find time to sew over the weekend? Jean - have you gotten into your sewing room yet?!?!?! Cathy - are you still getting the Blocks of the Month? I haven't seen them lately. Lori - are you working on that Santa wall hanging...?! ; ) Lois - is the baby duck quilt finished? How 'bout the stuffed bunny? : ) Dolores - have you C-U-T any flannel for the Mystery Quilt weekend...?! Peggy - what do you have going on? What fabrics are you using for Jean's class? Leigh Anne - how are your little hexagons? What else are you working on in your spare time...? How's the stripping...?! Mare - what things do you have lined up to do? Are you taking Jean's class also?

Are we having Bee this week, girls? On Tuesday? Where?

We had a bit of a discussion last Bee about our blog. Please, feel free to write & blog away, just remember it IS the WORLDWIDE web! ; )

LA - my little mum is SEW cute! It's in the kitchen & makes me smile. Thank you. I bought a couple bigger mums for outside @ Market on Sunday. I got purple ones, & I like how they look. I may add a yellow one to help make them "pop!" Scott's soon ready to buy some pumpkins too!!! Uh oh...!!! : )

Enjoy your day!
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - looking forward to seeing the Dresden Plate completed - and hoping you re-enact the dance of joy at Bee. I made a pillow case last night - that's the only sewing I've been able to do for about two weeks - going crazy. Need to get up there tonight. The cobwebs in the rest of the house will have to stay for a while. Cathy and Mike are going to the Genesis concert this week - have a super time!!! Quilting class at the high school starts one week from Wednesday....hmmmm....can I quilt that whole thing in those 9 days.....stay tuned. Congrats to Pam for teaching a class at Cloth & Bobbin - yahoo!! They're lucky to have you. Lori - I just loved that wallhanging you did - I've always wanted to do one like that - I like the bookcase ones too - it's on my eternal list of projects to be completed - hopefully before my demise. Ann Lane (one of the class attendees) came to the volleyball tounament in Downingtown on Saturday, left for a bit and drove up to Bird-in-Hand to get her fabric. Gotta admire that - multitasking! Lois - sorry to hear about your uncle...how is Kara feeling? It'll be here before you know it. Consuelo - how did Saturday go? Hope to see folks tomorrow evening....piece.

Peggy said...

Hi, I am a little nervous posting now that I know so many onlookers might think the cucumber was for more than just a salad. My real name is Marianne DeMarco, or maybe it is Jean Burke, or maybe you could just call me an aggressive driver since I am the only one in the club. I only use the name Peggy when I am discussing vegetables.

mari1959 said...

hey Peggy Di,

Thanks for putting my whole name out there. I can't make it tonight --I have a Marketing Committee meeting. I even have show and tell --I'm mailing this morning, I made 12 pillow cases for nephews and nieces for Halloween and Birthday's. Have a Great week.