Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Friday 4/27/07, the Lamb Tavern @ 7:00 PM to celebrate Peggy & her 50th!!! ; ) Be there or be square...

Mo - how were/are the Penn Relays?

Lori - how is your sick household?! Yuck! I didn't offer to trade places, 'cause I do the same thing.

Cathy - we missed you! You & your family are SO in our thoughts & prayers!!!

Lois - we missed you! Will you come to dinner with us on Friday?!

Leigh Anne - we missed you too! Are you joining us for dinner on Friday?

Had fun with the Mama's! It was SEW nice, we sat outside on Jean's porch 'til it was too dark to see anymore. Thanks for hosting Jean. Jean can't host next week...

Jean your Photo quilt is AWESOME! Love the way the theme is carried out in all the details. Nice!!!

Dolores - we LOVED the Moda Christmas sample packet!!! : ) Don't they have the most beautiful fabrics & prints?! I don't know how they do it...?!

Hey, Barb (Buffington) wanted to send a thank you card to EVERYONE! I had her send it just to our Queen Bee, & said that Mo may put it in our Scrap Book...?! What do you think?

Enjoy the nice day, rain is on the way! Stitch when you get a minute!!!
Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

LA said...

Hi everyone, Sorry I missed last night...I missed you guys! HAPPY BELATED BITHDAY PEGGY!!! Hope you had a great time last weekend! I am in for Friday night...anyone need a ride? I can pick up 6 people. Let me know...Have a good day.

quiltmamajb said...

We're going by way of 897....still want to drive LA?

Consuelo said...

Hey, it's only 5 minutes down the road...

LA said...

no problem...I will be on my best behavior...so that I can drive home too!